Architecture, Design and Web Information Systems Engineering
- BenchFlow - a benchmark for workflow engines
- Liquid Software Architecture
- ASQ - Interactive Scalable Lectures
- SAW - Collaborative Architectural Decision Making
- NaturalMash - Web Service Composition with Natural Language
Programming in the Large
Programming in the Small
Can you do this with REST?
Where is REST?
What is REST?
BPMN and Software Connectors
- F. Haupt, F. Leymann, C. Pautasso: A conversation based approach for modeling REST APIs, 12th Working IEEE / IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA 2015), Montreal, CA, May 2015
- J. Bellido, R. Alarcon, C. Pautasso, Control flow patterns for decentralized RESTful service composition, ACM Transactions on the Web, 8(1):5, December 2013 doi:10.1145/2535911
- T. Erl, B. Carlyle, C. Pautasso, R. Balasubramanian, SOA with REST: Principles, Patterns & Constraints for Building Enterprise Solutions with REST, Prentice Hall, August 2012, ISBN 9780137012510
- C. Pautasso, RESTful Web Service Composition with JOpera, Proc. of the International Conference on Software Composition (SC 2009), Zurich, Switzerland, July 2009
- A. Gambi, C. Pautasso, RESTful Business Process Management in the Cloud, Proc. of the 5th ICSE International Workshop on Principles of Engineering Service-Oriented Systems (PESOS 2013), San Francisco, USA, May 2013
- C. Pautasso, BPMN for REST, In Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on BPMN (BPMN 2011), Lucerne, Switzerland, November 2011
- C. Pautasso, RESTful Web Service Composition with BPEL for REST, Data & Knowledge Engineering, Volume 68, Issue 9, September 2009, Pages 851-866, doi:10.1016/j.datak.2009.02.016.
- S. Aghaee, C. Pautasso, End-User Development of Mashups with NaturalMash, Journal of Visual Languages & Computing, 25(4):414–432, August 2014 doi:10.1016/j.jvlc.2013.12.004
Use a spacebar or arrow keys to navigate